Topic: Problem MYSQL+ROUNCUBEMAIL

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: rokylinux
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
I have a problem in rouncubemail that I don't know what it is, that in the result of the log / var / log / maillog I get this output that I don't know what it is and I don't get clean the log outputs. However everything works apparently fine.

What problem could it be that I get this output in / var/ log / maillog:

Sep 16 17:40:56 smtp roundcube[775]: <86tmmtae> DB Error: [1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%y%') OR (`firstname` LIKE '%...' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM ` AS c WHERE c.`del` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%y%') OR (`firstname` LIKE '%y%') OR (`surname` LIKE '%y%') OR (`email` LIKE '%y%')) AND `email` <> '' ORDER BY CONCAT(c.`surname`, c.`firstname`, c.`name`, c.`email`) ASC LIMIT 15) in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.11/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 543 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=autocomplete)
Sep 16 17:40:56 smtp roundcube[29893]: <86tmmtae> DB Error: [1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LI...' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM ` AS c WHERE c.`del` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`surname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`email` LIKE '%ybrito%')) AND `email` <> '' ORDER BY CONCAT(c.`surname`, c.`firstname`, c.`name`, c.`email`) ASC LIMIT 15) in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.11/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 543 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=autocomplete)
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LI...' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM ` AS c WHERE c.`del` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`surname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`email` LIKE '%ybrito%')) AND `email` <> '' ORDER BY CONCAT(c.`surname`, c.`firstname`, c.`name`, c.`email`) ASC LIMIT 15) in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.11/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 543 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=autocomplete) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LI...' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM ` AS c WHERE c.`del` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`surname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`email` LIKE '%ybrito%')) AND `email` <> '' ORDER BY CONCAT(c.`surname`, c.`firstname`, c.`name`, c.`email`) ASC LIMIT 15) in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.11/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 543 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=autocomplete) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LI...' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM ` AS c WHERE c.`del` <> 1 AND c.`user_id` = '1' AND ((`name` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`firstname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`surname` LIKE '%ybrito%') OR (`email` LIKE '%ybrito%')) AND `email` <> '' ORDER BY CONCAT(c.`surname`, c.`firstname`, c.`name`, c.`email`) ASC LIMIT

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem MYSQL+ROUNCUBEMAIL

Maybe you upgraded Roundcube files, but not updated its SQL database structure?
How did you upgrade Roundcube?

Re: Problem MYSQL+ROUNCUBEMAIL

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Maybe you upgraded Roundcube files, but not updated its SQL database structure?
How did you upgrade Roundcube?

It is not a server that was installed new with the iRedmail 1.4.1 script.

I do not understand why that specific error, and everything is in the autocompletion of the rouncubemail email addresses, which is when it happens, however it lists the addresses perfectly, but in the log.