Topic: Domain Quota Issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release)
==> 1.3.2 and 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
==> downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version
==> Debian Linux 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx)
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
domain abc.com - quota set to 200 gb
firstname.lastname@example.org - quota set to 40 gb
If domain admin logs in, while adding new user the system displays balance quota 160 gb but allows to enter 0 ie unlimited which should not be case.
Also if the domain space quota limits are exceeded by all the users put together no email gets send to administrator of the domain
We need a fix so that users cannot enter unlimited quota if quota limited.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.