Topic: Block spam from gmail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? NO
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 8.3.2011
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Most and at times ALL spam coming into my server are users from gmail.
How can I identify and block spam email coming from gmail?