Topic: Inbound throttling ignored when sending between local accounts
Throttling inbound emails is ignored when sending between local accounts
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Today i noticed that throttling for inbound emails not working when sending emails bettwen local accounts.
In iredadmin I set throttle settings for ONE SPECIFIC USER - firstname.lastname@example.org (please see the picture in attachment).
sent one email from my gmail to this account email@example.com. I was rejected with message:
554 5.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: Throttling quota exceeded (in reply to end of DATA command)
This is OK.
send one email from account which is hosted on the same server as firstname.lastname@example.org. Email was received into email@example.com.
This is NOT OK.
What am i doing wrong?