Topic: deleted email reappers
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
In a single mailbox, deleted emails keep reappering again and again.. I tried to delete files from outlook ( imap protocol ), deleted them via web access, tried to delete dovecot-uidlist and some other file in the directory, deleted and recreated outlook account, uninstalled and reinstalled Office, with no luck.... what else can I try to solve this problem?