Topic: How does throttling work?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux 8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mariadb
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
How does throttling work? On my old mail server I am migrating from, over limit email that was throttled would be queued and fed out at acceptable rates.
Does this kill the sender's messages? Is there any sort of notifications?
What do any of you consider to be reasonable rates for small business users? Clinics, etc.