Topic: Is it possible to obtain older versions, to build a "practice" upgrade
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: OpenBSD6.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We'd like to be able to install an environment in the lab to be able to practice and test upgrades without risking Production impacts.
We have the tarball of 1.3.2, but when we went to install on a clean test server, we got an error complaining that we weren't installing the current version.
Is there a way to build out a previous version of the product?