Topic: Real world test account?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Not yet
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Does anyone have a "test" account on a live server that has actual mail in the "User Self-Serve" portal so that I can see how a user can login, mark items spam, release mail from the quarantine, etc.? I am perfectly willing to purchase IRedAdmin-Pro, but I'd like to actually see what a user sees before I do.
Thanks in advance!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.