Topic: Problem with link case when using SoGo
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian (10)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): OPENLDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
SoGo 5.3.0. After update I have some strange problem. Links from incoming mails copy and followed only with lower case. In some links it need to be both high and low cases. For example:
When I recieve link like: mailsite.com/UweU123 and try to open or copy it, SoGo make it: mailsite.com/uweu123 - and its wrong.
Interesting, that Roundcoube works great and doesn't have this issue.
How can I fix this for SoGo users?