Topic: Change Email domain for users
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes 4.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have added a new domain to my admin panel. I need to change some email addresses from the old domain to the new domain in addition to keeping their inbox and sent items in their new email.
EX) change email@example.com to be firstname.lastname@example.org also to keep his old inbox and sent items shown in new email@example.com
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.