Topic: unable to import emails into roundcube
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.1 PGSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 8.5.2111
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm attempting to import a zip file of .eml emails into roundcube. Server looses connection if zip or .eml file is larger thank 10mb.
I've looked at the following:
https://forum.iredmail.org/topic464-ire … -size.html
but cannot get it to work.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.