Topic: How to get an internal auto responder thru
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021091301
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? WebEasy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04. LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
Internally is an Exchange Server used and it can be setup with Outlook to send auto responder messages, e.g. while in vaccations.
The mail is relayed thru iRedMail. According to RFC 3798 the "From:" header of auto responder messages is empty - to avoid that auto responders send messages back and forth.
How do I setup iRedMail to allow the sending of messages without a "From:" header?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.