Topic: iRedMail-1.5.1 (opensource): The SOGo Groupware option is missing!
I have a problem, maybe not just me, that the iRedMail-1.5.1 installation script doesn't offer the SOGo Groupware option (missing), although I would need it because of ActiveSync.
I've already tried it with three Linux distributions: Rocky Linux 8, Debian GNU / Linux 11, and most recently Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, but all three systems have the same bug!
See also the attached screenshot.
Solution? Maybe the iRedMail.sh script is wrong or something?
Help in advance Thank you!
Senior Linux System Administrator
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1 (latest)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Debian 11, Rocky 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No (Free Only)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue: See the screenshot (attached)!