Topic: cant send emails anymore after upgrade
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloaded
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysqli
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
after upgrading my OS fron debian 9 to 10 with apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade and follow this upgrade instructions: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … release-22, to upgrade from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8,i cant send or save draft emails anymore over roundcubemail.
how can i fix this?