Topic: Disable all send/receive capibilities for one user
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello! Happy New Year to you all! We have one user who needs to access their email on our iRedMail server. However, we do not want them to be able to send/receive in any way at all. For example, we want them to have no POP, IMAP, SMTP, webmail etc capabilities. We only want them to be able to log into their webmail account and view their current mail. Is this possible?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.