Topic: Lost crontab configuration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-5.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have lost my crontab -l.
Can you please post the right "crontab -l" for my version of iRedMail?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.