Topic: Edit notify_quarantined_recipients.py
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i would like to edit the "notify_quarantined_recipients.py" so that the Users can see if there is an Attachment in the quarantined E-Mail.
Right now the Quarantine Mail looks something like that. "Subject" -> "Sender" -> "Spam Level" -> "Time"
Is it possible to integrate a Column with all included Attachments for that E-Mail?
Which variable do i have to use?
Best regards and thanks
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.