Topic: GUI login error: Unhandled error response
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Just a couple days ago, I started getting this error when trying to log into SOGO's gui. Unhandled error response. I checked sogo's log and saw this:
Mar 18 10:32:46 sogod : |SOGo| starting method 'POST' on uri '/SOGo/connect'
Mar 18 10:32:46 sogod : SOGoRootPage successful login from 'x.x.x.x' for user 'email@example.com' - expire = -1 grace = -1
Mar 18 10:32:46 sogod : |SOGo| request took 0.031466 seconds to execute
Mar 18 10:32:46 sogod : x.x.x.x "POST /SOGo/connect HTTP/1.0" 200 48/89 0.034 - - 672K - 15
I thought this was an expired password? I jumped on iredmail admin and changed my password. Still getting the same expire = -1 grace = -1
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.