Topic: roundcube not working when migrating to debian 10 RESOLVED!
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? donwloadable instaler
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I migrated from debian 9 to 10 successfully.
I followed these steps: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.debian.9-10.html
And everything works correctly except for roundcube that does not load and a 502 Bad Gateway error appears.
The rest of the services are correct and working. Iredadmin can be perfectly accessed and manage users. But not roundcube webmail. What could be happening?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.