Topic: Auto learn spam/ham
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Do i understand correctly that if i configure from tutorial https://docs.iredmail.org/dovecot.imapsieve.html
and move spam email from inbox to Junk folder, imap_sieve will learn that this email is spam. But if i remove it from Junk folder - imap_sieve will consider this clean email. Does this mean, that if i delete mail from Junk folder (move it from Junk to Trash) imap_sieve will think that this email is clean? What is the best way to clean Junk folder then?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.