Topic: New fresh install with two network interfaces
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): N/A
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? N/A
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello and greetings to all.
In the company we have a server with 2 network interfaces: 190.X.X.124 and 190.X.X.X.125. Also internally, these IPs are associated with the IPs 10.1.1.14 and 10.1.1.15, since if at a given moment we do not have exit/entrance from/to the outside of the network, internally we could send and receive emails.
The 190.X.X.125/10.0.0.15 belongs to the mail domain, which I really don't know because our ISP determines the main domain in one IP and the mail subdomain in another IP.
The truth of the matter is that I want to install iredmail to provide mail to the company using IP 190.X.X.125/10.0.0.15 for everything related to the mail server and leave 190.X.X.124/10.0.0.14 for the web page, using mysql and nginx.
My question is, how should I install? What configurations should I follow, can you help me with this? I hope I explained myself well and excuse my bad English! I write from Venezuela.
Thanks in advance.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.