Topic: Shutdown script?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Which services need to be stopped in order to shutdown all iRedMail components?
Is there an existing script to do this?
Is order important?
As far as I can tell (https://docs.iredmail.org/network.ports.html) just these?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.