Topic: How to set the email timestamp from UTC to Ubuntu 20.04 local time?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Email timestamp from iredapd database>smtp_sessions table is using the UTC time zone which is 3 hours late. How can i replace the UTC time zone with the Ubuntu Local time?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.