Topic: email ban on file extension (50-user amavis)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): - 1.5.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? - Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, try to figure out what the difference is between:
in the section "$banned_filename_re = new_RE("
I found a post that suggested adding the 2nd option, but that did not work. Since most entries start with ./. I finally tested that one and that seems to work.
But cannot find some good examples and I am "fairly light" on regular expressions.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.