Topic: amavisd_wblist Not Blocking
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I followed the official guide for blacklisting ( https://docs.iredmail.org/manage.iredapd.html ):
- I added the plugin to /opt/iredapd/settings.py
# Enabled plugins. plugins = ["reject_null_sender", "wblist_rdns", "reject_sender_login_mismatch", "greylisting", "throttle", "amavisd_wblist", "sql_alias_access_policy"]
- Added the mail account to the blacklist
$ python3 wblist_admin.py --add --blacklist email@example.com
- then printed out the list of all blacklisted accounts and I can see my fresh entry.
$ python3 wblist_admin.py --list --blacklist * Establishing SQL connection. * List all inbound blacklist for account: @. firstname.lastname@example.org
But if I email me from the blacklisted account the mail will pass through without being blocked. Any suggestions, please?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.