Topic: SOGO manage resources / Auto Accept : part 3
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22.04LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? N
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've really been struggling with understanding this and attempting to get everything working and am clearly either missing or missunderstanding something.
First up you have to install ldapvi.
The 'Testing' section in the document says you have to execute ldapvi but it doesn't work.
The coomand string as shown is incorrect -> the -W should be -w, but even then it returns error 49.
But with a bit of digging I found using the following command gives access to the LDAP config :
ldapvi --discover --bind-dialog=always ( on preesing enter you will need to enter the relevant ldap dc info and password which can be located in the fist mail sent to the postmaster account)
So i have added the required extra lines to the config.
But when i create a meeting request and invite email@example.com, it sends a request but does not autoaccept. There is a email sent with a decline, tentative and delegate options.
I'd assumed a reply would instantly be sent saying accepted.
Any one actualy got this working ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.