Topic: database settings
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2, 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE, Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL/PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
My recent experience with 3 unsuccessful efforts to get a workable basic configuration after the installation (FreeBSD, Ubuntu) shows the most common problem to be related to DB engine.
So, is there any documentation on how DB engine is used in iRedMail to make things work together? Or at least some basic outline of things. Otherwise, with posts getting views but not answers, it is extremely difficult to find loose ends in a complex set of programs like this.
Will be very thankfull for any hints or tips
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.