Topic: [Feature Request] Automate SSL cert issuing and DKIM on domain base
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debina 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Sure
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
1. Automate SSL (Let's encrypt) cert issuing on domain base (like any other inhering policy - global/domain). This will allow using domain related DNS names to access services without manual scripting (currently there is a limitation in number of aliases in single LetsEncrypt SSL cert)
2. Same for DKIM with amavis integration
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.