Topic: [SOLVED] iRedMail and AWS Lightsail - secrets on the installation?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubunto 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm using an AWS Lightsail instance and the install runs ok on it, without noany warning or error. Postfix and Postgresql are running as well too.
But /mail and /iredadmin isn't working. In /mail, I have a message error saying that it can't connect to the DB, and in /iredadmin I get "internal server error".
How can I debug this to find a clue of what's going on and fix it?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.