Topic: SOGo Time Out about every 6min
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have update to the latest versions:
iRedMail = 1.6.0 MARIADB edition
iRedAdmin = 1.7
OD: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Web Server: Nginx
Sogo Version 5.7.0
I have been experiencing an issue with SOGO time-out/logs you out about every 6 min, regardless of the settings.
I have set them to expire after 8 hours but they don't seem to be working.
in /etc/cron.d/sogo i have the below lines
* * * * * sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-sessions 480 > /dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify > /dev/null 2>&1
and in crontab -u sogo -e i have the below line.
* * * * * /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-sessions 480 >/dev/null 2>&1; /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify >/dev/null 2>&1
I have tried to remove the line from one of the file and no change, then the other and still no change, it keeps logging out at about every 6 min. so not sure what the issue is.
Any help is appreciated.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.