==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
hello good, previously in roundcube you could access only with the user without adding the @domain.com in version 0.9.8, update to version 1.6 and restore the data correctly from the vmail and mysql folder, everything works fine the difference is that business users areaccustomed to just typing their names and password. for instance
Juan.rodriguez and his password, now with the new version the user has to write Juan.firstname.lastname@example.org which roundcube files do I have to modify to concatenate @dominio.com to make it easier for him to enter his email account at users.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.