Topic: Microsoft Exchange Autodiscover with iRedmail

Hi,

I am using the latest version of iRedmail - installed it last month.
And since it comes with SOGO, that has some kind of activesync support (works great on android) - I figure there would be something that I can do so I can connect with an ordinary modern Microsoft Exchange client or GNOME to work with it natively.

The issue seems to boil down to that there is no real autodiscover.xml present in the installation anywhere, and I have followed some guides in order to make it work but no - nothing really does.

What is the "official/verified" iRedmail approach to this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Microsoft Exchange Autodiscover with iRedmail

iRedMail Easy platform has few php scripts to handle autoconfig + autodiscover requests, but not in the downloadable iRedMail installer.

The easiest way is writing a XML file with hard-coded domain name and serve via Nginx.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedMail Easy platform has few php scripts to handle autoconfig + autodiscover requests, but not in the downloadable iRedMail installer.

The easiest way is writing a XML file with hard-coded domain name and serve via Nginx.

Do you happen to have an example of this?
I could use this as well.

Thanks

gpapaiko wrote:

Do you happen to have an example of this?

A quick Google search should give some sample XML files (ours are constructed from xml  snippets).