Topic: Roundcube search error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version -> 1.3.2 OPENLDAP
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy
- Linux distribution -> Centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend -> LDAP from Active Directory
- Web server -> Nginx
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a problem with a single mailbox, whose Roundcube webmail prompts "Server error (error)" when using the search function.
The same does not happen if I log in to the same mailbox with an admin account.
The only error I could find is in /var/log/messages/ and is the following:
" 2022-07-27 11:02:11 39 [Warning] Aborted connection 39 to db: 'iredapd' user: 'iredapd' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)"
I tried adding the line "log_warnings = 1" in the MySQL config file and rebooting, but it didn't solve.
Any help appreciated
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.