Topic: Issues sending email
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Yesterday, I updated the iRedMail server to 1.6.0 and iRedAdmin Pro 5.2. Also, I converted OS from CentOS 8 to Rocky Linux 8.
A Linux client and several printers, cannot send email through the mail server.
On /var/log/maillog .. I see these logs:
Aug 1 11:09:21 correo postfix/submission/smtpd: Anonymous TLS connection established from recamier1x.recamier.com[192.168.20.4]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Aug 1 11:09:21 correo postfix/submission/smtpd: connect from recamier1x.recamier.com[192.168.20.4]
On Mail queue of Linux client .. I see the following message:
(delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with correo.recamier.com[192.168.20.20] while performing the EHLO handshake)
How can I fix this issue?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.