iRedMail 1.6.0
Ubuntu 20.4
MySQL
Nginx
no pro

I got the panel at:
mail.mydomain.com
mydomain.com/iredadmin

then when I installed Let's Encrypt Certificates to my domain, those addresses suddenly say "Server Not Found".  I was so close!

Please help I'm sad.  I've been at this for a month now trying to set up iRedmail

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Let's Encrypt Broke iRedMail

Not sure if you linked the letsencrypt certificates

ln -s /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.mydomain.com/fullchain.pem /etc/ssl/certs/iRedMail.crt
ln -s /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.mydomain.com/privkey.pem /etc/ssl/private/iRedMail.key

Also, the site config is a nginx config. You can always modify it to make it work.

FYI https://docs.iredmail.org/letsencrypt.html

I got it, it works now.

I had to modify 3 files that were NOT in the official documentation.  I had to add the certificates to 3 config files for Dovecot, Postfix, and some generic config file

UbuntuFanatic wrote:

I got it, it works now.

I had to modify 3 files that were NOT in the official documentation.  I had to add the certificates to 3 config files for Dovecot, Postfix, and some generic config file

If you have anything to enhance the official documentation, please publish it here, it will be useful to everybody.