Topic: Encrypted emails greyed out in SOGO
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have installed Iredmail, configured Sogo + Dovecot mailserver. Everything was working fine out of the box. Then I added Dovecot mail_crypt encryption plugin to the config. It seems to do the job - emails are getting encrypted, sent and received fine, stored etc. The only issue - emails are not being showed by Sogo (or to be more precise sort of a greyed out silhouette is being shown). The number of messages/emails is being showed correctly. The only possibly related error in Sogo logs was this: [ERROR] <0x0x55f5a316b440[NGImap4Connection]> Error fetching 3 uids for url: imaps://(account/server data). Any ideas?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.