Topic: End to end encryption on mail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to intergate a outgoing mail encrypt like zeyple .Have anyone try to intergrate zeyple or something similar . I'm new to all of thing relate to a mail server
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.