Topic: upgrade from buster to bullseye
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
What is the process to upgrade from buster to bullseye ?
Is there an easy to follow step by step process?
Will I have to reinstall everything.
My system is running just the way I want it and I don't want to screw everything up.
I can't afford to pay someone to do this.
Is there a way of upgrading keeping the old system running while working on the new system?
I can partition the server to have different systems running.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.