Topic: Transport rule for all unknown local user in local domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?downlodable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need solution.
I have two email server with common domain. I need set on Iredmail transport for all unknown local recepient to next one server.
There is a solution create local user and set transport for them. But this is not comfortable for more users. I there any solution how to transport all unknown user to another server?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.