Topic: Hybrid configuration deployment iRedmail with o365 online Exchange
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Currently I am using two email servers (On-Premise MS exchange 2010 and o365 online Exchange) with hybrid deployment. Now, I have set up and configured the iRedmail server successfully. I want to replace MS exchange 2010 with iRedmail and deploy the hybrid configuration with o365 online exchange. It would be really great help if I get documentation for migrating MS exchange 2010 to iRedmail and hybrid deployment with o365 Exchange. Finally, I want to replace MS exchange 2010 with iRedmail. Thank you so much in advance.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.