Topic: Ldap and iredmailadmin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap.?
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? i spirit
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm new in iredmail and i will subscribe in IredMailPro but i see you can't manage ldap account in IredMailAdmin ? When i add account i have not "ldap backend".
I search in google how configure ldapbackend for manage in iredmail (for sogo) but i can't found anything.
It's possible or not ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.