Topic: Autolearn spam/ham
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to get spam autolearn to work, and I followed these directions :
dovecot.imapsieve.html (sorry wont let me post the url) but its the official sites docs
And it just doesn't seem to work, even when I run the command line test. Nothing shows up in the logs. Is it supposed to run as root from cron, or as vmail? The docs make it sound like it should run as root, but I am just not sure what's going on. With no log entries it is super hard to troubleshoot.
Thanks for any help.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.