Topic: Mail sent to Outlook.com mail addresses sent to spam
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021091301 (mariadb backend, dockerized eidtion:
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? docker
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No.
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a ticket in for this with MS but I'm not having much luck with it, so I'm posting here (hopefully someone else has come across this). Mail from my server to gmail, yahoo etc is fine but when I send to MS-affiliated mail addresses (hotmail, outlook & people who pay for Office 365 mail) my mail is going to Junk with an SCL of 5.
I've checked and mxtoolbox reckons my mail is fine, mail-tester dot com gives me 10/10 and checktls dot com gives me OKs across the board (with the exception being DANE which I haven't selected for it to check anyway and shouldn't affect deliverability). Microsoft counts the IP as 'normal' (as in, no complaints received).
This mail was working yesterday, then I updated the SSL keys (all the tests above I re-ran when I did this and they are fine). Now all the mails are 'junk'.
I'm tearing my hair out. It's infuriating.
Anyone come across this? I'd be eternally grateful for any help.
EDIT: I put the old keys back (they aren't expired yet) and the same thing happens. So I'm thinking it's not the keys at all, it's something else. Goodness only knows what, though.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.