Topic: Green icon said account disabled next to some mail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian-11.4.0-amd64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I recently see next to some of mail accounts a green icon (circle with a shape of human inside cf attachments).
When I pass the mouse it says disabled account (in french Compte Désactivé).
The account is enabled. I don't understand what this icon mean ?
I seem to have some problems with these adresses :
X=TLS1.3:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256 CV=yes DN="CN=mx.timaca.com": SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<firstname.lastname@example.org>: 554 5.7.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: SMTP AUTH is required for users under this sender domain
Is it possible that the errors I encounter are linked ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.