Topic: Update iRedAdmin from 1.8 to 2.2
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to update iRedAdmin from version 1.8 to 2.2. Do I need to do all the intermediate steps e.g.
1.8.1, 1.9.0, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2?
Best regard Christof
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.