Topic: Change password user error 502 Bad Gateway nginx
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi. The mail server works fine but when I try to change a user's password via iredadmin, I get the following error:
502 Bad Gateway nginx
If I check the error logs I see the following strings:
2023/04/03 10:36:12 [error] 27527#27527: *208 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: xxx.xx.xx.xxx, server: _, request: "POST /email@example.com HTTP/2.0", upstream: "uwsgi://127.0.0.1:7791", host: "mail.xxxxxxxxx.xxx", referrer: "xxxps://firstname.lastname@example.org"
I have tried checking the firewall and also turned it off and tried running a service uwsgi start but the problem remains. Do you have any suggestions?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.