Topic: Users can't change passwords from RoundCube
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky 9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache was deprecated long ago!
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Error message:
Could not save new password
Encryption function missing
When users try to change password from within RoundCube, all they get is popup message in the lower right saying "Could not save new password Encryption function missing".
Sorry if this is a duplicate of some other post, the forum search seems to be broken at the moment (see my other post re this).
Thanks in advance for all help,
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.