Topic: Can't increase mail attachment size
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2 PGSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11 bullseye
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, i want to change mail attachment size to 25MB (yes, as the gmail size). I followed docs.iredmail.org/change.mail.attachment.size.html
1. Change message size limit in postfix:
postconf | grep mailbox_size_limit
mailbox_size_limit = 26214400
postconf | grep message_size_limit
message_size_limit = 26214400
2. Excluded throttle from iRedAPD in /opt/iRedAPD-5.1/settings.py
plugins = ["reject_null_sender", "wblist_rdns", "reject_sender_login_mismatch", "greylisting", "amavisd_wblist", "sql_alias_access_policy", "sql_ml_access_policy"]
3. Change file size limits in SOGo:
WOMaxUploadSize = 25600;
SOGoMaximumMessageSizeLimit = 25600;
4. PHP and Nginx settings are changed too.
But when I attached file 19.9MB file in Outlook I got:
'email@example.com' 26.04.2023 15:08
552 5.3.4 Error: message file too big
Or via SOGo interface:
5.3.4 Error: message file too big
And there was in /var/log/mail.log:
Apr 26 15:43:18 mail postfix/submission/smtpd: warning: 4Q5z773GtxzDvFS: queue file size limit exceeded
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.