Topic: notify_quarantined_recipients.py syntax error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Cent7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm seeing an issue with running the notify_quarantined_recipients.py script via cron after a recent yum update of my system and doing some iredmail updates.
Every invocation by cron is sending the postmaster account a warning about a syntax error. Here's a snip from one of the emails:
/usr/bin/python /var/www/iredadmin/tools/notify_quarantined_recipients.py --force-all >/dev/null
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/www/iredadmin/tools/notify_quarantined_recipients.py", line 107, in <module>
from libs import iredutils
File "/var/www/iredadmin/tools/../libs/iredutils.py", line 92
def is_auth_email(s) -> bool:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Anyone else run into this recently?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.