Topic: Zix Encrypted emails are not deliverable to mail server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
If sender sends an email using Zix Email Encryption, email goes back as "your message could not be delivered"
This is the mail system at host zix.xxx.xxxx.local.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients.
It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report.
You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.
Reporting-MTA: dns; zix.xxx.xxxx.local
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.xxxxxxx.com
X-Supplementary-Info: <mx.xxxxxxx.com #5.7.1 smtp; 554 5.7.1
<zix.xxx.xxxx.local>: Helo command rejected: ACCESS DENIED. Your email
was rejected because the sending mail server does not identify itself
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.